The Small Business Office develops small businesses and maximizing their opportunities to participate in Corps procurements, ensuring a broad base of capable suppliers to support the Corps' mission and strengthen our nation's economic development.
The Small Business Program seeks Small Businesses and those in the following social-economic categories in no particular order of preference:
- Small Disadvantaged Business
- Service Disabled Veteran-Owned Business
- Women-Owned Small Business
- Historically Underutilized Business Zone
- Historical Black Colleges and Universities and Minority Institutions