Steps to Doing Business with the Corps:
1. Register in the System for Award Management (SAM). To compete for a contract to do work for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, you must first register in this system.
www.sam.gov/SAM/ is an official website of the U.S. government. There is no cost to use SAM and you can use this site to:
- Register to do business with the U.S. government
- Update or renew your entity registration
- Check status of an entity registration
- Search for entity registration and exclusion records
2. Find information on available contracts through the Beta.SAM.Gov Web site: https://beta.sam.gov/ (Which is for people who make, receive, and manage federal awards.)
3. Visit the Army Corps web site for the division, district, or laboratory with which you desire to do business in order to learn about the missions and the types of services/supplies each procures.
4. If you have a small or disadvantaged business, contact the Corps of Engineers Deputy for Small Business in the location of interest to you to discuss your firm's capabilities, interest and capacities to perform.
Why beta.SAM.gov? What Can I Do Here?
Contract Data Reports (FPDS Reports)
This website has officially replaced FPDS.gov reports.
Learn About Contract Data Reports
Run Contract Data Reports
Contract Opportunities (FBO)
This website has officially replaced FBO.gov.
Learn About Contract Opportunities
Search Contract Opportunities
Wage Determinations (WDOL)
This website has officially replaced WDOL.gov.
Learn About Wage Determinations
Search Wage Determinations
FPDS.gov remains the authoritative sources for contract information. To prepare for the future, we encourage you to test the search, user accounts, saved searches, and provide feedback.